• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The doctor said ...


When his doctor speaks, floral designer extraordinaire Prentis Brown pays attention.

"He said to me, ‘Now you listen to me. You have got to lose weight,’" said Brown, during a recent chat.

Taking the doctor’s advice, Brown has already lost several pounds on his way to losing 40!

His secret: He eats mega veggies, particularly carrots.

"I have never had any tennis shoes, so I bought some tennis shoes, so I can walk 120 steps a minute. You are supposed to walk 120 steps a minute," he said. (He later corrected himself: "Athletic shoes.")

Next on his list: a pair of blue jeans. "I am probably the last person in the United States who doesn’t have a pair of blue jeans," he added.

Khakis are Brown’s pants of choice.

He wears them with an assortment of basic linen jackets. "I have a white one. A black one. A turquoise one," he said.

Good luck, Prentis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home